The R460 Frameset includes Frame, Cane Creek 40 Headset, and Lynskey Pro Road Carbon #2 fork. Our Stiffest and Strongest road bike hand built with 6AL/4V Titanium Aerospace Grade Titanium. This Bike is for the rider that wants the stiffest and most agressive titanium bike we offer.
Achieving the frame’s strength requires a unique manufacturing process. The R460 begins life as sheets of 6AL/4V aerospace titanium alloy - the best of the best. From here, the 6AL/4V sheets are rolled into tubing and seam welded together by Lynskey. These newly-formed tubes create the R460’s front triangle known as the Super Tube. This process ultimately gives the R460 its incredible stiffness for ultimate power transfer on the road.
For the R460 frame, we’ve incorporated a tapered, integrated head tube for confident handling and a clean design. Further down the bike, the over-sized Press Fit 30 bottom bracket offers silky smooth pedaling for the most powerful of riders, as well as durability for years to come. Additionally, Helix-shaped seatstays resist vertical flexing for optimum sprinting and climbing. With the R460’s race performance and long-lasting durability, it is a top Lynskey Performance bike.
- Internal cable routing on top tube
- Tapered Headtube compatible with any carbon tapered steerer tube fork for more responsive handling
- Race-tuned 6AL/4V triangular top tube is engineered for the pinnacle of performance and durability
- Race-tuned 6AL/4V triangular down tube for ultimate stiffness and stability
- Helix shaped seatstays resist vertical forces to enhance sprinting and climbing
- Race leading geometry allows for aggressive position, excellent stability and precise handling
- Stiff and lightweight
|Headtube Design||Tapered/Integrated - Recommended Headset: Cane Creek IS 42/52|
|Bottom Bracket Type||Press Fit 30|
|Seat Tube Diameter (Front Derailleur Clamp Size)||34.9mm|
|Max Tire Width||28c|
|Dropouts||Replaceable rear hanger dropout|
|Seat Tube Length (A)||46||48||50||52||54||56|
|Top Tube Length (B)||51||53||55||56.5||58.5||61|
|Head Tube Angle ( C)||71.5||72.5||72.5||73||73||73|
|Seat Tube Angle (D)||75||74||73.5||73||73||72.5|
|Bottom Bracket Drop (E)||69.6||69.6||69.5||68.3||68.3||66.6|
|Chain Stay Length (F)||415||415||415||415||415||415|
|Head Tube Length (G)||11.1||12.6||14.1||16.1||18||20.1|
|Stand Over Height (I)||73||74.5||76||78||80||81.6|
|Front Center (L)||571||574||589.5||595.4||614.9||634.8|