This frameset includes an R470 frame with an Industrial Mill finish, a Lynskey Pro Road Carbon #2 Fork and a Cane Creek 40 headset.
Our Stiffest and Strongest road bike hand built with 6AL/4V Titanium Aerospace Grade Titanium. This Bike is for the rider that wants the stiffest and most aggressive titanium bike we offer.
Achieving the frame’s strength requires a unique manufacturing process. The R470 begins life as sheets of 6AL/4V aerospace titanium alloy - the best of the best. From here, the 6AL/4V sheets are rolled into tubing and seam welded together by Lynskey. These newly-formed tubes create the R470’s front triangle known as the Super Tube. This process ultimately gives the R470 its incredible stiffness for ultimate power transfer on the road.
For the R470 frame, we’ve incorporated a tapered, integrated head tube for confident handling and a clean design. Additionally, Helix-shaped seatstays resist vertical flexing for optimum sprinting and climbing. With the R470’s race performance and long-lasting durability, it is a top Lynskey Performance bike.
- New for 2018 - electronic shifting ready
- Internal cable routing on top tube
- Tapered Headtube compatible with any carbon tapered steerer tube fork for more responsive handling
- Race-tuned 6AL/4V triangular top tube is engineered for the pinnacle of performance and durability
- Race-tuned 6AL/4V triangular down tube for ultimate stiffness and stability
- Helix shaped seatstays resist vertical forces to enhance sprinting and climbing
- Race leading geometry allows for aggressive position, excellent stability and precise handling
- Stiff and lightweight
- Replaceable rear hanger dropout (allows easy replacement of rear derailleur hanger should damage occur)
|Headtube Design||Tapered/Integrated - Recommended Headset: Cane Creek IS 42/52|
|Bottom Bracket Type||68 English Threaded|
|Seat Tube Diameter (Front Derailleur Clamp Size)||34.9mm|
|Max Tire Width||28c|
|Dropouts||Replaceable Rear Hanger Dropout|
|Electronic Shifting Ready||Yes: Shimano Di2, SRAM Etap (removable guides)|
|Recommended Height : USA||5'0"-5'2"||5'3"-5'5"||5'6"-5'-8"||5'9"-5'11"||6'0"-6'2"||6'3"-6'4"|
|Recommended Height : Int'l||152cm - 157cm||160cm - 165cm||168cm - 173cm||175cm - 180cm||183cm - 188cm||190cm - 193cm|
|Seat Tube Length (A)||460mm||480mm||500mm||520mm||540mm||560mm|
|Top Tube Length (B)||510mm||530mm||550mm||565mm||585mm||610mm|
|Head Tube Angle (C)||71.5°||72.5°||72.5°||73°||73°||73°|
|Seat Tube Angle (D)||75°||74°||73.5°||73°||73°||72.5°|
|Bottom Bracket Drop (E)||69.6mm||69.6mm||69.5mm||68.3mm||68.3mm||66.6mm|
|Chain Stay Length (F)||415mm||415mm||415mm||415mm||415mm||415mm|
|Head Tube Length (G)||111mm||126mm||141mm||161mm||180mm||201mm|
|Stand Over Height (I)||730mm||745mm||760mm||780mm||800mm||816mm|
|Front Center (K)||571mm||574mm||590mm||595mm||595mm||635mm|