This frameset includes an Industrial Mill finish with black decals, a Lynskey Carbon Gravel Fork, Cane Creek 40 Headset and a Lynskey Titanium Seatpost of your choice.
The Octave CX is the perfect do it all machine for cross racing, gravel grinding, and rugged daily commuting.
The Octave CX is built with adventure cyclist in mind, let the Octave CX take you some place off the beaten path and back again. Keeping in the spirit of cyclocross racing, the cable guides are placed above the top tube for easier shouldering of the bicycle. A pulley wheel has been fitted to the seat tube to redirect the shifter cable for down pull front derailleurs, or can easily be removed for single front chainring applications.
All frames are made in Chattanooga, TN, USA by Lynskey Performance. All frames come with a LIFETIME WARRANTY. The frame includes our Industrial Mill Finish and Black Decals (added retail value of $130).
*Frame Purchase includes Rear Thru-Axle
- 3al-2.5v cold-worked shaped tubeset
- Front triangle design, with cold worked square downtube, has excellent power transfer combined with a stable front end
- 68mm English Threaded BSA Bottom Bracket Shell
- Front Derailleur Clamp Diameter of 34.9mm
- Classic Wright Style dropouts - Convertible Depending on which Replaceable dropouts are equipped
- Currently Equipped with 12x142mm replaceable dropouts - (10x135mm QR Dropouts will need to be purchased separately)
- Cable Routing: All "above" top tube
- Front derailleur type: 34.9 low clamp/top pull
- Rear Spacing: 12 x 142mm
- 44mm Straight Headtube
- Max Tire Width is 35c
- 700c Wheels Size
- Disc Brake - IS Mount
- Requires 27.2mm Diameter