This frameset includes a titanium frame with black decals, Lynskey Pro Road Carbon #5 Fork, and a Cane Creek 40 Headset.
The R480 Disc is the strongest/stiffest disc bike we offer, but still encompasses the ride quality that only a titanium bike can give.
Achieving the frame’s strength requires a unique manufacturing process - expertly perfected by our experienced craftsmen. The R480 Disc begins life as sheets of 6AL/4V aerospace titanium alloy - the best of the best. From here, the alloy sheets are rolled into tubing and seam welded together by Lynskey. These newly-formed tubes create the R480’s front triangle. This process ultimately gives the R480 its incredible stiffness for ultimate power transfer on the road.
For the R480 Disc frame, we’ve incorporated a tapered, integrated head tube for confident handling and a clean design. Additionally, Helix-shaped seatstays resist vertical flexing for fantastic sprinting and climbing.
- Electronic shifting ready
- Tapered Headtube compatible with any carbon tapered steerer tube fork for more responsive handling
- Race-tuned 6AL/4V diamond shaped top tube is engineered for the pinnacle of performance and durability
- Race-tuned 6AL/4V diamond shaped down tube for ultimate stiffness and stability
- Helix shaped seatstays resist vertical forces to enhance sprinting and climbing
- Race leading geometry allows for aggressive position, excellent stability and precise handling
- Downtube Shifter Cable Routing with Adjusters on Headtube for easy access
- Stiff and lightweight
- Flat mount disc brake mount
|Headtube Design||Tapered/Integrated - Recommended Headset: Cane Creek IS 42/52|
|Bottom Bracket Type||68mm English Threaded|
|Seat Tube Diameter (Front Derailleur Clamp Size)||34.9mm|
|Max Tire Width||28c|
|Dropouts||12x142 Thru Axle|
|Rear Spacing||142mm with Thru Axle|
|Brake Type||Mechanical or hydraulic disc brakes|
|Electronic Shifting Ready||Yes: Shimano Di2, SRAM Etap (removable guides)|
|Rec. Height: Domestic||5'0" - 5'2"||5'3" - 5'5"||5'6" - 5'8"||5'9" - 5'11"||6'0" - 6'2"||6'3" +|
|Rec. Height: Int'l (cm)||152 - 157||160 - 165||168 - 173||175 - 180||183 - 188||190 +|
|Seat Tube Length (A)||46||48||50||52||54||56|
|Top Tube Length Effective (B)||51||53||55||56.5||58.5||61|
|Head Tube Angle (C)||71.5°||72.5°||72.5°||73°||73°||73°|
|Seat Tube Angle (D)||75°||74°||73.5°||73°||73°||72.5°|
|Bottom Bracket Drop (E)||6.96||6.96||6.95||6.83||6.83||6.66|
|Chain Stay Length (F)||41.5||41.5||41.5||41.5||41.5||41.5|
|Head Tube Length (G)||11.1||12.6||14.1||16.1||18||20.1|
|Stand Over Height (I)||73||74.5||76||78||80||81.6|
|Front Center (K)||57.1||57.4||59||59.5||61.5||63.5|
|Frame Weight (lbs.)||3.5||3.6||3.7||3.8||3.9||4|