Ready to Roll into July Frameset Package Deal — Save over $500 on Accessories!
This frameset includes a titanium frame with your choice of black, etched or anodized graphics, Enve 2.0 Carbon Road Fork, Cane Creek 40 Headset, spare derailleur hanger, titanium seatpost, titanium stem, and titanium headset spacers.
The R480 is the strongest/stiffest bike we offer, but still encompasses the ride quality that only a titanium bike can give.
Achieving the frame’s strength requires a unique manufacturing process - expertly perfected by our experienced craftsmen. The R480 begins life as sheets of 6AL/4V aerospace titanium alloy - the best of the best. From here, the alloy sheets are rolled into tubing and seam welded together by Lynskey. These newly-formed tubes create the R480’s front triangle. This process ultimately gives the R480 its incredible stiffness for ultimate power transfer on the road.
For the R480 frame, we’ve incorporated a tapered, integrated head tube for confident handling and a clean design. Additionally, Helix-shaped seatstays resist vertical flexing for optimum sprinting and climbing.
- Electronic shifting ready
- Internal cable routing on top tube
- Tapered Headtube compatible with any carbon tapered steerer tube fork for more responsive handling
- Race-tuned 6AL/4V diamond shaped top tube is engineered for the pinnacle of performance and durability
- Race-tuned 6AL/4V diamond shaped down tube for ultimate stiffness and stability
- Helix shaped seatstays resist vertical forces to enhance sprinting and climbing
- Race leading geometry allows for aggressive position, excellent stability and precise handling
- Stiff and lightweight
- Replaceable rear hanger dropout (allows easy replacement of rear derailleur hanger should damage occur)
|Headtube Design||Tapered/Integrated - Recommended Headset: Cane Creek IS 42/52|
|Bottom Bracket Type||68 English Threaded|
|Seat Tube Diameter (Front Derailleur Clamp Size)||34.9mm|
|Max Tire Width||28c|
|Dropouts||Replaceable Rear Hanger Dropout|
|Electronic Shifting Ready||Yes: Shimano Di2, SRAM Etap (removable guides)|
|Rec. Height: Domestic||5'0" - 5'2"||5'3" - 5'5"||5'6" - 5'8"||5'9" - 5'11"||6'0" - 6'2"||6'3" +|
|Rec. Height: Int'l (cm)||152 - 157||160 - 165||168 - 173||175 - 180||183 - 188||190 +|
|Seat Tube Length (A)||46||48||50||52||54||56|
|Top Tube Length Effective (B)||51||53||55||56.5||58.5||61|
|Head Tube Angle (C)||71.5°||72.5°||72.5°||73°||73°||73°|
|Seat Tube Angle (D)||75°||74°||73.5°||73°||73°||72.5°|
|Bottom Bracket Drop (E)||6.96||6.96||6.95||6.83||6.83||6.66|
|Chain Stay Length (F)||41.5||41.5||41.5||41.5||41.5||41.5|
|Head Tube Length (G)||11.1||12.6||14.1||16.1||18||20.1|
|Stand Over Height (I)||73||74.5||76||78||80||81.6|
|Front Center (K)||57.1||57.4||59||59.5||61.5||63.5|
|Frame Weight (lbs.)||3.5||3.6||3.7||3.8||3.9||4|