This frameset includes an Industrial Mill finish with black decals, a Lynskey Carbon Gravel Fork, Cane Creek 40 Headset and a Lynskey Titanium Seatpost of your choice.
The Convert is the ultimate all-around bike...It is perfect for anything from short touring, gravel grinding and daily commutes.
The Convert is built around a stable, yet comfortable geometry. This frame has rack mounts for carrying your gear and fender mounts for protecting you on those wet, muddy days. Consider this a blank canvas and turn your Convert into whatever type of bike you want it to be. This bike is designed for the rider that wants it all from one frame. The oversized tubeset chosen for the Convert allows you to use this bike for anything from road rides, gravel, or centuries, the choice is truly yours.
All frames are made in Chattanooga, TN, USA by Lynskey Performance. All frames come with a LIFETIME WARRANTY. The frame includes our Industrial Mill Finish and Black Decals (added retail value of $130).
*Frame Purchase includes Rear Thru-Axle
- 3al-2.5v cold-worked shaped tubeset
- The cold worked square downtube makes for excellent power transfer
- 68mm English Threaded BSA Bottom Bracket Shell
- Front Derailleur Clamp Diameter of 34.9mm
- Classic Wright Style dropouts - Convertible Depending on which Replaceable dropouts are equipped
- Equipped with 12x142mm replaceable dropouts
- Rear Spacing: 12 x 142mm
- 44mm Oversized Headtube
- Max Tire Width is 35c
- 700c Wheels Size
- Disc Brake - IS Mount
- Requires 27.2mm Diameter Seatpost