This starts as the frame only and you have the option to add a fork, headset, and other parts.
The Helix Pro Disc is designed with our Race geometry and disc brakes for additional stopping power. The benefits of the Helix frame include overall frame stiffness and handling, with optimal speed and lightweight. The addition of disc brakes takes your performance to the next level. Internal downtube and chainstay cable routing lends to clean lines and aero performance. New rear end with half-yoke design allows ample clearance for 32c tires.
- Tapered Headtube compatible with any carbon tapered steerer tube fork for more responsive handling
- Race-tuned 6AL/4V diamond shaped top tube is engineered for the pinnacle of performance and durability
- Helix 3AL/2.5V down tube for added stiffness and stability
- Race leading geometry allows for aggressive position, excellent stability and precise handling
- Internal Tube within a Tube Downtube Cable Routing and internal chainstay routing
- Stiff and lightweight
- Flat mount disc brake mount