This Lynskey frameset package includes the PRO GR Titanium Gravel Frame, Lynskey Pro GR Carbon Gravel Fork with a 12mm Thru Axle and a Cane Creek 40 headset.
A beast in the grit and a thoroughbred on the road. This bike doesn’t break ground it destroys it — the first and only Hand-Built Gravel frame with a 6AL/4V Aerospace Grade Titanium Tubeset!
WHO IS THIS BIKE FOR
Power focused riders who need a rig that can handle the toughest conditions on any day, but demand a titanium comfort ride with a smooth finish.
WHAT IT IS
A gravel bike that possesses the power transfer, stiffness, and precision-handling capabilities — traditionally only found in our top tier Pro Level Performance road bikes. The bike you want on those on bone-rattling rides, when the carbon crowd gets nervous. Lynskey’s signature tube within a tube cable routing system flows smoothly into the 6AL/4V diamond-shaped downtube — effortless to setup and the perfect "no rattle" solution.
All frames are made in Chattanooga, TN, USA by Lynskey Performance. All frames come with a LIFETIME WARRANTY.
*Frame Purchase includes Rear Thru-Axle
- Performance engineered diamond-shaped 6AL/4V tubeset for ultimate stiffness, stability, strength, and comfort
- Lynskey signature tube within a tube internal cable routing system
- Designed for mechanical 2x drivetrains with standard seatpost or mechanical 1x drivetrains with internally routed dropper post
- (1) top tube mount and (3) water bottle mounts
- Rack and fender mounts
- Tapered Headtube ensures precision handling when paired with Lynskey’s Carbon Gravel Fork
- 68mm English Threaded BSA Bottom Bracket Shell
- Wright style dropouts with replaceable aluminum hanger
- Conquer any mixed terrain with clearance for 700c x max 45mm
- Replaceable Derailleur Hanger: DW-200
Recommended Headset - Cane Creek IS 52/42
|Bottom Bracket Type||BSA 68mm English Threaded|
|Front Derailleur Mounting||34.9mm|
|Wheel Size||700c x 45mm or 27.5 x 2.1"|
|Rear Axle Type||12 x 142mm Thru Axle
(Requires 12 x 142 x 1.0 Thread Pitch Thru Axle With An Overall Length Of 166m)
|Rear Spacing||142mm Thru Axle|
|Brake Type||Disc Brake Specific: Flat Mount|
|Water Bottle Mounts||(1) top tube mount (3) water bottle mounts|
|Electronic Shifting Ready||Optional: Please select preferred setup.|
|Rec. Height: Domestic||5'0" - 5'2"||5'3" - 5'5"||5'6" - 5'8"||5'9" - 5'11"||6'0" - 6'2"||6'3" +|
|Rec. Height: Int'l (cm)||152 - 157||160 - 165||168 - 173||175 - 180||183 - 188||190 +|
|Seat Tube Length (A)||45||47||49||51||53||55|
|Top Tube Length Effective (B)||52.4||53.8||55||56.5||58||60|
|Head Tube Angle (C)||70°||70°||70.5°||70.5°||71°||71°|
|Seat Tube Angle (D)||74°||73.5°||73.5°||73°||73°||72.5°|
|Bottom Bracket Drop (E)||8||7.75||7.75||7.5||7.5||7.25|
|Chain Stay Length (F)||43.5||43.5||43.5||43.5||43.5||43.5|
|Head Tube Length (G)||11||12.6||14.5||16.9||19.3||21.7|
|Stand Over Height (I)||71.6||73.7||75.8||78||80||82.4|
|Front Center (K)||59.5||60.5||61.2||62.5||63.3||65|
|Frame Weight (lbs.)||3.8||3.9||4||4.1||4.2||4.3|