The R470 Disc frameset comes with frame, Cane Creek 40 Headset, and Lynskey Pro Carbon #5 fork. The R460 Disc is our strongest, stiffest disc bike we offer that is perfect for the riders that constantly push huge watts. This is the bike for those of you that want the stiffest bike we offer.
The R470 Disc is a thoroughbred race beast for the competitive cyclist with a disc brake option. We have introduced disc brakes to the majority of our road bikes and it includes the top of the line Performance level bikes as well. It’s one of the strongest road bikes available from Lynskey Performance, perfect for riders pushing huge wattage over long criteriums or road races.
Achieving the frame’s strength requires a unique manufacturing process. The R460 Disc begins life as sheets of 6AL/4V aerospace titanium alloy - the best of the best. From here, the alloy sheets are rolled into tubing and seam welded together by Lynskey. These newly-formed tubes create the R460’s front triangle. This process ultimately gives the R460 its incredible stiffness for ultimate power transfer on the road.
For the R470 Disc frame, we’ve incorporated a tapered, integrated head tube for confident handling and a clean design. Additionally, Helix-shaped seatstays resist vertical flexing for fantastic sprinting and climbing. With the R470’s race performance and long-lasting durability, its easily to see why this is a top Performance bike.
- New for 2018 - electronic shifting ready
- Tapered Headtube compatible with any carbon tapered steerer tube fork for more responsive handling
- Race-tuned 6AL/4V triangular top tube is engineered for the pinnacle of performance and durability
- Race-tuned 6AL/4V triangular down tube for ultimate stiffness and stability
- Helix shaped seatstays resist vertical forces to enhance sprinting and climbing
- Race leading geometry allows for aggressive position, excellent stability and precise handling
- Downtube Shifter Cable Routing with Adjusters on Headtube for easy access
- Stiff and lightweight
- Flat mount disc brake mount
|Headtube Design||Tapered/Integrated - Recommended Headset: Cane Creek IS 42/52|
|Bottom Bracket Type||68mm Threaded|
|Seat Tube Diameter (Front Derailleur Clamp Size)||34.9mm|
|Max Tire Width||28c|
|Dropouts||12x142 Thru Axle|
|Rear Spacing|| |
142mm with Thru Axle
|Brake Type||Mechanical or hydraulic disc brakes|
|Electronic Shifting Ready||Yes: Shimano Di2, SRAM Etap (removable guides)|
|Seat Tube Length (A)||46||48||50||52||54||56|
|Top Tube Length (B)||51||53||55||56.5||58.5||61|
|Head Tube Angle ( C)||71.5||72.5||72.5||73||73||73|
|Seat Tube Angle (D)||75||74||73.5||73||73||72.5|
|Bottom Bracket Drop (E)||69.6||69.6||69.5||68.3||68.3||66.6|
|Chain Stay Length (F)||415||415||415||415||415||415|
|Head Tube Length (G)||11.1||12.6||14.1||16.1||18||20.1|
|Stand Over Height (I)||73||74.5||76||78||80||81.6|
|Front Center (L)||571||574||589.5||595.4||614.9||634.8|