Welcome to the bicycle industry’s only factory backed trade-in program!
You can trade-in your used bicycle direct to Lynskey Performance for any frame or complete bicycle listed on our website.
Our program is simple, easy, and hassle free. And most importantly, you'll never have to miss a single ride.
- Receive and test ride your new Lynskey before shipping your trade-in back to the factory
How does the trade-in process work?
1. Fill out and submit the TRADE-IN REQUEST FORM in the third tab above
2. We will contact you via email with the value of your trade-in
3. Your sales representative will assist you in choosing and purchasing your new Lynskey
4. After you’ve received your new bike you’ll have up to 30 days to test ride your new Lynskey and ship your trade-in back to the factory
5. Once we’ve received your trade-in, we will refund your credit card for the value of your trade-in. We require 10 business days (due to our bike check in procedures/accounting process) to initiate customer refunds. The timeframe for refunds to appear on credit card statements may vary by credit card company.Trade-in Form
Whatever You've Got, We Want It
What Can I trade in?
We will consider any frame or complete bicycle for trade.
Do I need to trade in the same type of bike that I buy?
You may apply your trade-in to any style of bike (road, mountain, etc) regardless of the style of your trade-in.
What can I trade for?
We are happy to apply the value of your trade-in against any frame or bicycle posted on our website. This includes any used frames or bikes posted on the “Lynskey Loft” section of our website
Can I trade in multiple bikes?
Yes you can trade in multiple bikes towards your frame or bicycle purchase.
Will I get cash back on my trade-in?
Your total trade-in value can be equal to or less than the value of the frame or bicycle you wish to purchase. We do not do any cash back transactions.
Do you buy bicycles for cash?
We do not buy bicycles for cash payment.
Can I trade-in through my local Bike Shop?
Yes. We are happy to work with your local dealer to trade-in your used bike for a new Lynskey. You will still begin the process by submitting the Trade-in Request Form. As we begin contact with you please tell your sales representative that you would like to work with your local bike shop.
Do you take trade-in’s from anywhere in the world?
Yes we will take a trade-in from anywhere in the world. We can help you get a shipping cost estimate as we go through the trade-in process. If you live outside the U.S. your final trade-in value may also be affected by U.S. import duties that may be assessed.