The PRO 29 SL is our premium XC focused race frame. It has seen many revisions over the years, but we are confident that this is the best one yet. Updated to perfection as a modern hardtail, designed for today's most demanding cross-country and endurance events with sliding dropouts for the ability to run standard or single speed.
What sets this model apart from the rest is the precise combination of a diamond shaped 6/4 top tube, over-sized HELIX downtube and a lower center of gravity. These key features allow the rider the ability to confidently dive through corners and maintain total control at high speeds, even on the most technical descents. With a longer top tube and slackened head tube, the new PRO 29 is designed around shorter stem lengths and 120mm-130mm travel suspension forks creating the perfect hardtail that is stiff, strong and race-ready. Arguably, the fastest titanium 29er in existence. This frame is built specifically for modern 1x drivetrains.
All frames are made in Chattanooga, TN USA by Lynskey Performance. All frames come with a LIFETIME WARRANTY.
- Diamond shaped 6AL/4V top tube resists lateral forces and increases front end stability
- Oversized HELIX shaped downtube
- Tapered headtube for increased front end stiffness
- Plate style chainstays (half yoke design) for significant tire and tightest Q factor 156mm crank arm clearance
- Wright Style 12mm x 148mm x 1.0 Pitch Thru Axle with Replaceable Hanger
- 17.5" chainstay length
- Enhanced bottom bracket height for additional clearance