This complete bike starts with the base GR300 externally routed frame with the option to upgrade to one of our other gravel frames.
Gravel and adventure-focused riders who demand a bike that ticks all the boxes: road, gravel, rugged commuter, and bike packing. Those who long to ride on road one day and gravel the next, but crave that titanium comfort ride with a smooth finish.
WHAT IT IS
Adventure-driven geometry designed for the rider to be in the cockpit rather than on the bike and handles extremely well on loose terrain at speed. With clearance for 700c x max 45 or 27.5 x max 2.1" tires, this model is fully capable of taking riders over any terrain in comfort. The bike you want — when you want a bike that can do it all — when you don’t want to settle on a carbon compromise.
- Performance engineered 3AL-2.5V tubeset for responsiveness, stability, durability, and comfort
- External Cable Routing
- (1) top tube mount and (3) water bottle mounts
- Rack and fender mounts
- Tapered Headtube ensures precision handling when paired with Lynskey’s Carbon Gravel Fork
- 68mm English Threaded BSA Bottom Bracket Shell
- Wright style dropouts with replaceable aluminum hanger
- Conquer any mixed terrain with clearance for 700c x max 45mm
- Replaceable Derailleur Hanger: DW-200
- Rated best in category for gravel and mixed surfaces by Outside Magazine
All frames are made in Chattanooga, TN, USA by Lynskey Performance. All frames come with a LIFETIME WARRANTY.
*Frame Purchase includes Rear Thru-Axle