A beast in the grit and a thoroughbred on the road. This bike doesn’t break ground it destroys it — the first and only Hand-Built Gravel frame with a 6AL/4V Aerospace Grade Titanium Tubeset!
WHO IS THIS BIKE FOR
Power focused riders who need a rig that can handle the toughest conditions on any day, but demand a titanium comfort ride with a smooth finish.
WHAT IT IS
A gravel bike that possesses the power transfer, stiffness, and precision-handling capabilities — traditionally only found in our top tier Pro Level Performance road bikes. The bike you want on those on bone-rattling rides, when the carbon crowd gets nervous. Lynskey’s signature tube within a tube cable routing system flows smoothly into the 6AL/4V diamond-shaped downtube — effortless to setup and the perfect "no rattle" solution.
All frames are made in Chattanooga, TN, USA by Lynskey Performance. All frames come with a LIFETIME WARRANTY.
*Frame Purchase includes Rear Thru-Axle
- Performance engineered diamond-shaped 6AL/4V tubeset for ultimate stiffness, stability, strength, and comfort
- Lynskey signature tube within a tube internal cable routing system
- Designed for mechanical 2x drivetrains with standard seatpost or mechanical 1x drivetrains with internally routed dropper post
- (1) top tube mount and (3) water bottle mounts
- Rack and fender mounts
- Tapered Headtube ensures precision handling when paired with Lynskey’s Carbon Gravel Fork
- 68mm English Threaded BSA Bottom Bracket Shell
- Wright style dropouts with replaceable aluminum hanger
- Conquer any mixed terrain with clearance for 700c x max 45mm
- Replaceable Derailleur Hanger: DW-200