The R500 Disc is the next level in titanium Road Disc offerings from Lynskey Performance. We designed the R500 Disc for the race-focused rider that demands the utmost performance to tackle the toughest conditions on any given day with the right amount of comfort to carry them over long distances with minimal fatigue.
When you want top end sprint speed in the flats and the confidence to open it up down the steepest descents, look no further — this is our top tier Pro Level Performance road model. The R500 Disc will glide through any road condition you can encounter — the first and still the only American Hand-Built Road Disc frame with a 6AL/4V Aerospace Grade Titanium Tubeset!
- Race-tuned diamond-shaped 6AL/4V tubeset for ultimate stiffness, strength and maximum power output
- Race leading geometry allows for aggressive rider position, excellent stability and precise handling
- Internal Tube within a Tube Downtube Cable Routing and internal chainstay routing
- Dropped S-Bend seatstays create an ultra stiff rear end while adding clearance for up to a 32c tire
- Tapered Headtube ensures precision handling when paired with Lynskey's Carbon Road Disc Fork
- Stiff and lightweight frame design
- 68mm English Threaded BSA Bottom Bracket Shell
- Wright style dropouts with replaceable aluminum hanger
- Replaceable Derailleur Hanger : DW-200
All frames are made in Chattanooga, TN, USA by Lynskey Performance. All frames come with a LIFETIME WARRANTY.
*Frame Purchase includes Rear Thru-Axle