This offer includes one of our gravel frames (your choice with the drop down) built up with Shimano GRX 810 2x11 drivetrain and Vision Team 30 wheels (can be upgraded). As always, see our lead time list to see which frames we have in stock and when more are expected to rock through our weld shop. These only come with 170mm cranks due to availability from Shimano.
WHO IS THIS BIKE FOR
Gravel and adventure-focused riders who demand a bike that ticks all the boxes: road, gravel, rugged commuter, and bike packing. Those who long to ride on road one day and gravel the next, but crave that titanium comfort ride with a smooth finish.
WHAT IT IS
Adventure-driven geometry designed for the rider to be in the cockpit rather than on the bike and handles extremely well on loose terrain at speed. With clearance for 700c x max 45 or 27.5 x max 2.1" tires, this model is fully capable of taking riders over any terrain in comfort. The bike you want — when you want a bike that can do it all — when you don’t want to settle on a carbon compromise.
All frames are made in Chattanooga, TN, USA by Lynskey Performance. All frames come with a LIFETIME WARRANTY.
- (1) top tube mount and (3) water bottle mounts
- Rack and fender mounts
- Tapered Headtube ensures precision handling when paired with Lynskey’s Carbon Gravel Fork
- 68mm English Threaded BSA Bottom Bracket Shell
- Wright style dropouts with replaceable aluminum hanger
- Conquer any mixed terrain with clearance for 700c x max 45mm
- Replaceable Derailleur Hanger: DW-200