- Satisfaction Policy
LYNSKEY COMPLETE PEACE OF MIND PACKAGE
THE PERFECT BIKE or ACCESSORY...GUARANTEED
- Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee gives you the peace of mind in knowing that if anything isn't right about your Lynskey Product we're committed to making it right...including refunding your purchase.
- A Lifetime warranty insures that your Lynskey was built with Passion and Perfection...and will stay that way.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is an assurance that the item you receive is of the highest quality and meets all your expectations.
- You have a full 30 days from when you receive your Lynskey product to determine if you need to exchange or return it for any reason. Our 30-day return policy is only applicable to new Lynskey products. Pre-owned Lynskey products and/or pre-owned non-Lynskey brand products are not eligible for 30-day returns.
- Our Complete Satisfaction Guarantee applies to purchases made via Lynskey Performance factory direct. If you purchased your Lynskey product through your Independent Dealer/ Local Bikeshop or other store, please inquire with your shop as to their return or exchange policy prior to making your purchase.
- If you took advantage of our TiFi Finance or Trade-In programs you are eligible to exchange your Lynskey. Refunds cannot be given for products purchased through our finance or trade-in programs, or after we have accepted your trade-in frame/bike.
Returning your product
- Returning your Lynskey product is an easy process and begins with submitting our RETURN AUTHORIZATION REQUEST. After you have submitted this form we will contact you promptly with an RA number
- You are responsible for the cost of shipping your Lynskey Product back to our factory located in Chattanooga, Tennessee, and the freight cost to ship your replacement product back to you. We highly recommend using www.shipbikes.com or www.bikeflights.com as they are bicycle shipping experts, very simple to use, and provide very competitive shipping rates.
- Should you prefer to manage the shipping process yourself all major carriers deliver to Chattanooga. Be certain to insure the shipment for its full retail value.
- Please note that shipping insurance does not cover damage due to improper packaging. It is your responsibility to pay any costs related to the repair or replacement of returned items damaged in shipping. Please take the time to carefully package your return
- The product must be received in working order with no damage due to abuse or neglect. The cost of any missing or damaged parts will be deducted from your refund.
- In a refund situation we will refund the cost of the product. We do not refund any freight or delivery costs. If your product was originally shipped as "Free Freight" those original freight costs will be deducted from your refund amount.
- We will process your refund within 5 business days of receipt of the returned product. Your credit card company may take an additional 2-3 days before your credit is posted to your account.
Our lifetime warranty reflects our commitment to only the highest quality craftsmanship
What this Warranty covers
- All Lynskey Performance Designs bicycle frames, stems, seatposts, and cargo racks carry a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects to the original owner.
- All Lynskey Performance Designs carbon forks carry a one year warranty against manufacturing defects to the original owner.
- We reserve the option to repair or replace your product, depending upon the identified issue and the repairs necessary.
- If you crashed your bike, or drove your car into a parking deck while your bike was on top, then it is not covered under our warranty program, but we can help you fix it. Give us the details and we can determine the best solution for repair.
What this Warranty does not cover
- All parts of your bike made by other manufacturers will be covered by the warranty policy of that respective company (SRAM, Shimano, Rock Shox, Mavic, etc). Please address any warranty or repair issue directly with to them.
- Frames that have been modified, neglected or poorly maintained, used for commercial purposes, misused or abused or involved in accidents. It is your responsibility to regularly examine the frame to determine the need for normal service or replacement.
- Frames whose serial number or other identifying marks have been altered, defaced, removed or are otherwise unreadable.
- Any postage, insurance, or shipping costs incurred in sending your frame for service are your responsibility. This includes return shipping.
- You are responsible for the cost of removing ALL parts and components including headset and bottom bracket bearings before your frame is shipped to Lynskey Performance and the cost of re-assembly when your frame is returned to you.
- Damage occurring during shipment (such claims must be presented directly to the shipper).
- Frames that are purchased used, or in not-new condition.
- Any Damage resulting from improper assembly, the use or installation of parts or accessories not compatible with the original intended use of your Lynskey product, or the failure to follow the product warnings, installation and usage instructions.
- Damage or deterioration to the surface finish, paint, aesthetics or appearance of the frame (cosmetic blemishes) or damage due to UV ray exposure, sweat or salt air, corrosive mud or other chemicals.
- Any costs associated with returning or shipping warranted or non-warranted frames.
- Normal wear of the part. Components may have symptoms of wear in less than their warranted time frame depending on amount of use, type of use and other conditions. This includes parts that have reached the end of their normal life expectancy before the warranted time frame expires.
Submit a Warranty Claim
All claims for warranty service must be made using Lynskey Performance Return Authorization claim forms.
- Fill out this Return Authorization Request and submit to us.
- We will contact you to request digital photos of the damaged area(s) and the entire bike with all components still attached to it. We encourage that you send digital photos of the frame and all damage before stripping the bike down to ensure that the frame is (1) warrantable and (2) repairable.
- You will also need to email, mail or fax us a legible copy of the your original proof of purchase showing the (1) date purchased, (2) frame serial number, (3) retailer name and (4) your name and or address.
- Once the foregoing is completed, we will determine whether or not the frame is (1) warrantable and (2) repairable using only photos you send. If we cannot you will need to strip the frame down and send it into us using trackable shipping (such as FedEx or UPS). We highly recommend using www.shipbikes.com or www.bikeflights.com as these companies are bicycle shipping experts.
- Once we make a decision on the warranty we will advise you via phone or email. If not warrantable we will advise on non-warranty options. If not repairable we will advise of options in that case as well.
- If the frame is covered under warranty, you will be issued a return authorization number. DO NOT send in a frame without the RA number plainly written on the outside of the frame box, as that is the way the frame is tracked. RA numbers may also be issued in some cases where the bike must be inspected by our factory to determine if there is a warranty claim. Issuance of an RA number does not imply the frame is covered under warranty or repairable unless we indicate that in a written communication to you. Only Lynskey Performance may determine if a frame is warrantable. If the frame is not covered under warranty, all replacement, repair, and shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- At no time may any retailer or distributor make representations of what is covered or not covered under this warranty without express written permission from Lynskey Performance. Should a retailer or distributor replace a frame before consulting Lynskey Performance, it is at the sole discretion of the retailer or distributor and they may not be reimbursed by Lynskey Performance.