Limited Production Run!
This limited edition frame run features our tried and tested gravel geometry mixed with our signature Helix twisted top and down tubes. These frames also feature our internal tube within a tube routing at the down tube and chain stays.
Enjoy the silky smooth ride quality provided by our 3/2.5 tube set along with the additional stiffness & power transfer added by hand manipulating each tube into the perfect helix twist.
WHO IS THIS BIKE FOR
Gravel and adventure-focused riders who demand a bike that ticks all the boxes: road, gravel, rugged commuter, and bike packing. Those who long to ride on road one day and gravel the next, but crave that titanium comfort ride with a smooth finish.
WHAT IT IS
Adventure-driven geometry designed for the rider to be in the cockpit rather than on the bike and handles extremely well on loose terrain at speed. With clearance for 700c x max 45 or 27.5 x max 2.1" tires, this model is fully capable of taking riders over any terrain in comfort. The bike you want — when you want a bike that can do it all — when you don’t want to settle on a carbon compromise. Lynskey’s signature titanium tube within a tube cable routing system flows smoothly into the 1 ¾” downtube — effortless to set up and the perfect "no rattle" solution.
All frames are made in Chattanooga, TN, USA by Lynskey Performance. All frames come with a LIFETIME WARRANTY.
*Frame Purchase includes Rear Thru-Axle
- Performance engineered 3AL-2.5V tube set for responsiveness, stability, durability, and comfort w/ a twist.
- Lynskey signature tube within a tube internal cable routing system
- (1) top tube mount and (3) water bottle mounts
- Rack and fender mounts
- Tapered Headtube ensures precision handling when paired with Lynskey’s Carbon Gravel Fork
- 68mm English Threaded BSA Bottom Bracket Shell
- Wright style dropouts with replaceable aluminum hanger
- Conquer any mixed terrain with clearance for 700c x max 45mm
- Replaceable Derailleur Hanger: DW-200
- Rated best in category for gravel and mixed surfaces by Outside Magazine