WHO IS THIS BIKE FOR
Whether you are looking to crush some gravel trails, go for a cruise on a local greenway, or hit a hardpack singletrack, this frame can do it all while keeping you in an upright riding position. Imagine your 90's mountain bike but Titanium!
WHAT IT IS
The Chilhowee was designed by David Lynskey and Chris Lynskey for gravel trails, campground cruises, and endless adventures. Named after one of our favorite Ocoee, Tennessee trail systems, this frame has everything you need: Slackened headtube angle to cruise over harsher bumps, stack increased for ultimate comfort, reach increased for utilizing flat bars, and the toptube is slanted for plenty of stand over height.
- Performance engineered 3AL-2.5V tubeset for responsiveness, stability, durability, and comfort
- (1) top tube mount and (3) water bottle mounts
- Rack and fender mounts
- Tapered Headtube ensures precision handling when paired with Lynskey’s Carbon Gravel Fork
- Pairs nicely with the RockShox Rudy Ultimate 30mm Travel Fork
- 68mm English Threaded BSA Bottom Bracket Shell
- Wright style dropouts with replaceable aluminum hanger
- Conquer any mixed terrain with clearance for 700c x max 45mm
- Replaceable Derailleur Hanger: DW-200
All frames are made in Chattanooga, TN, USA by Lynskey Performance. All frames come with a LIFETIME WARRANTY.
*Frame Purchase includes Rear Thru-Axle